Most grant-writers benefit from a brief session of one-to-one help and guidance that cannot be delivered in a workshop setting. They may need feedback on a set of key sentences but often they have a question they need to answer before they can take advantage of what they have learned in the workshop.
- How should they interpret the feedback on a failed application?
- How should they modify a failed application to resubmit it?
- How should they rewrite a half-written application so it uses the magic formula?
- Which of several projects should they pursue first?
- How should they divide their project into three work-packages so they can apply the magic formula?
- How can they turn their idea into a fundable project?
We can offer a clinic at your premises as an add-on to a workshop or as a stand-alone. In a one-day clinic there is time for 11 consultations of 30 minutes each. Some clients like us to run clinics the day after a workshop, others prefer to have the clinic as a follow up a few weeks later. And some clients follow up a workshop with individual coaching by internet video.