We have decades of experience mentoring, coaching, and training academics, ranging from senior managers to doctoral students. Our particular interest is in enabling people to excel in those jobs that nobody wants to do but which are essential for success in a University. They include managing academics, asking for money, initiating change, coping with change and planning for individual and collective success. Our support consists of a tailored mix of lectures, workshops, one-to-one coaching and consultancy, depending on institutional and individual requirements.
Previous training topics have included the following:-
- managing and motivating excellent performance;
- developing a strategic plan;
- developing and implementing a personal career strategy;
- preparing for and responding to change;
- manage competing commitments;
- Public speaking and writing;
- Writing research grants.